My Photo
Name:
Location: Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

B.E (K.J.Somaiya, Mumbai, 06) PGP (IIM Ahmedabad, 08)

Monday, April 24, 2006

EuphoriA - A - A!


"Somethings in life are just meant to be the way they are... U cant do nething about it... Everything happens for the best..." I kept telling myself. I had an exam the next day and I had to study but the mind kept wandering... It was then that I decided that if Cal doesnt want me....I do not want Cal :) hehehe....grapes are sour in the hindsight but effectve then nevertheless!

Burned the midnight tubelight energy till 2 30 or something and then decided to call it quits for the night...Had enuff for the day...rather night! Term tests were at 9 in the morning...It came as a relief as I wouldnt have to face my parents who would feel sympathetic towards me and I absolutely hate bein sympathized...

So next morning, after tellin my parents that IIMC dream was over and that I may get an all 5 rejects that was unheard off.....I was off to college...Again partners saved the day... Copied wholeheartedly...and attempted for all 50... My mind was relieved from a bit of stress....now that I knew I had a talent for survival :))

I come out of my test and my proj partner asks me my A result! Poppy had made it thru .... I say "I will have to check!" ... Knowing the great internet access that our college provides, it would be close to impossible to get my results before Term 3 at these institutes! So I ran to the Directors office knowing pretty well that here the internet access is the fastest... After askin the ever sweet PA of the Director... I log into the IIM A site.. put in my reg and dob and the pic shows wht I saw!!!!
I had been selected to THE BEST... Ahmedabad it was!!! After spreadin the word around....gettin a lot of well done and congrats and also some bumps... I went back to the pracs tht I was supposed to be in long ago....People were mugging for the next test... I tried but culdnt...It was the time to enjoy and studying seemed like the last thing to do....Treat was decided to be after the test... Again I relied majorly on my partners for my tests...the gang of infinte lukkas...
The best part is I aggregated 87.5 in my term tests!! Topped with 48/50 in the last paper......This WAS the best day EVER.......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats dude! ;)

11:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Almighty,
congrats... All the best for ur all urendeavours ahead n do keep writtin......

3:15 pm  
Blogger Aniket said...

dude that must be best day of your life..
very very special moment..
BEST LUCK and keep blogging..

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home