My Photo
Name:
Location: Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

B.E (K.J.Somaiya, Mumbai, 06) PGP (IIM Ahmedabad, 08)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Drowsy Day

Life in engineering is about to come to its final destination and I want to relish every moment of it....But that said..am kind of happy that life is taking a move on too...yeah bites me big time that these are the last few months when I can spend time with all my buddies who mean a lot to me but kind of happy that this whole engineering curriculum is going to finish...writing long assignments which gives me as much knowledge as watching India play football(??-what sense did tht make...dont ask me!)....attendance woes(not getting into tht too much!!)....those drat printouts(I dont know which Einstein came up with tht idea)...kind of freaks me out and am kind of happy tht it is coming to an end...

Even the result patterns are quite amusing when u come to look at it.....there would be 30 people in a line all getting in the high 70's in a particular subject and then after a certain number the transistion is such that the rest score in the 40 to 50 ranges....and sometimes you find the calibre of the students in the second group is more than the first.....A clear case of the first 30 papers going to a man with a beautiful and not too possessive wife whereas the next bundle going to a person who gets whipped each day (with stick,rods,hockeysticks,knifes,hand grenades...whtever comes in the path) by his wife........Yeah I am cribbing because again I scored badly this sem and am too egoistic to put the blame on myself!!!

Dont know...feeling a bit low today...maybe the 3 day break was too relaxing and the brain is refrainin to move from that state

Yeah so before I spread more of this negative air...I might just sign off for now and come laterz.......!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo.
Unfortunately, I've got so used to moving into new places (9 houses) / schools(7 academic institutes!) that simply expect things to be so.

Result patterns, well don't know about that much, design patterns is definitely something I would like to muse on! And what sort of nonsense is " clear case of the first 30 papers going to a man with a beautiful and not too possessive wife", for all we could know he might be unhappy cause he's a pansy like a good no. of dudes in our class --->>> Ambani this is meant for you!

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home