My Photo
Name:
Location: Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

B.E (K.J.Somaiya, Mumbai, 06) PGP (IIM Ahmedabad, 08)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Day of the Seminar

There are days when you get really frustrated when a wierd fat guy keeps on blabbering about the same fact for 2 hrs after your last lecture but today wasnt such a day....It was fun actually when a so called "linguistic guru" was enlightening us about the advantages of learning a foreign language...This, i feel is the best method to remove the frustrations of all the really taxed engineering students....I bet, the next time he is asked to do this job, he would stay far away from Somaiya!

Actually this guy and one more were from TCS and were kind of brain washing people about the greatness of Rome oops...TCS! If this is how all the profs in TCS are...then only god can save us(Yeah that is where I got placed along with 70 of my colleagues)....I think I shuld be takin Indore interview more seriously then;-)

Speaking about Indore seems like those guys are really asking too many questions on acads....Well, since I have made up my mind about no more studying for the GDPIs, it would be really interesting to see how my interview would go!

I think I had leave it at that....Delicious food awaits me.....Ghar ka Khana....Ohh to think I had be missing this in 3 months feels horrible....Maaaaa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home