My Photo
Name:
Location: Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

B.E (K.J.Somaiya, Mumbai, 06) PGP (IIM Ahmedabad, 08)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Introduction

This is for people who like the complete story

I am an engineering student from K.J. Somaiya, Mumbai who was lucky enough to have CAT(Common Admission Test...I hope tht I have got tht right) exam date and birthdate on the same date.....and received 5 IIM calls for GDPI...missed on Banglore.....
Had my Ahmedabad on 19th Feb, my Kozhi on 25th Feb, Lucknow on 10th March, Calcutta on 12th(PGDCM ATM) and 13thMarch(GDPI for both)....

And have my Indore on 26th...

I was a student of IMS coaching.....And for all the people aspiring it was real gud!(I hope I get paid for the marketing I m doing for IMS!!).....Will try and pop in a few tips for atleast cracking CAT(though I m totally aware tht I m not confident enuff to say tht I can crack it again next time...but advice is always free) but tht later!

What I had done after all the interviews was that I had made a detailed account of the interview and sent it to the Achievers group(yeah IMS had tht too...) and also to some friends....tht brings me to one purpose of setting up this blog
I just have to direct people here....no more fwdin tht mail to so many emailIDs....Also kinda increases the hit rate of the blog(ego satisfaction)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home